The Santa Fe Woman’s Club & Library Associaion was founded in 1892 as the Woman’s Board of Trade. They established the library. For many years the Club maintained the Fairview Cemetery. The SFWC was named a Santa Fe Living Treasure in 2003. The Club is a 501c.3 non profit. It is governed by a Board of Directors composed of members.
Membership meetings are held monthly except during July and August with a luncheon and speaker. An annual flea market is held in October with other fund raisers during the year. Monies raised support the Club’s philanthropic efforts for women and children in the community.